Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I thought my father maybe would cut my neck after I receive the letter saying he has to pay R$ 388.75 untill the last day of this month. I was wrong, today he really was over my thoughts and just acted like a "father", a real father. He knew everything from when it happened, he didn't blame me for that and didn't say anything bad about it, just checked the other payment papers and saw it was missing because of a mistake of words that someone told me in that time. He only said that it was a lesson to my life and that he would have to borrow money from somewhere to pay it because he didn't have it, but wasn't complaining about anything. He said from now to up he just wants me to be a little more careful and when it's about money is to use papers, because words the air take, but by papers we can prove that we are right or wrong.

I thanked for this time of forgiveness coming from him. I went to work in the morning to let my afternoon free and he was still singing and listening to his radio even after the bad new. And, he asked me if I had given up of making soaps with him, I said we could do today after the lunch and it's what we are going to do after half hour.

God was beside me today. I was so scared to tell him about it but it came in the right time, was said in the right moment and I thank that untill now I didn't have any problem. I can say I liked his way of today and I wish he could be always like this, just talk instead of judge helps much more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really will send you some Camila if you give me your address again. They're really good.
Take care.
Sorry I haven't been around much.
I've got too much going on lately.