Sunday, July 15, 2007

I have no words to describ him, he is always perfect, careful and does everything to make me happy. I really do love him but I'm distroing our relationship, I'm finishing with everything, I'm being a shit, I've been talking too much, I've been the worse one and he doesn't deserve me. He is much better than me. I'm really trying but I'm a shit!
- I don't know the right things to say;
- I don't know the right time to say the things;
- I don't know how to care well about him;
- I don't know how to show him the true love I feel for him;
- I can't make him happy with me;
- I made him change his mind about our life together and about our future;
- I made him change his way;
- I made him change his opinions;
- I made him change his actions;
- I made him change his thoughts;
- I stopped being the one he wished;
- I stopped being the one he desired;
- I stopped deserving his looks, smiles, talks;
Resuming:
- I AM A SHIT!
- I distroied our love.

No comments: