Monday, July 09, 2007

I just made the idea of yesterday work. I see changes, but where did I mistake? When did I start changing and making all this happen? Well...
I'm just not anymore the woman that he had in his eyes, his words changed. Just today I could notice something that I wasn't understanding too. I also stopped being the woman he wished to be the mother of his kids. I also keep words, better than numbers or dates. There are also things that there is no more care about, no more wishes to be done. I'm worried.
I was trying to compare dates with the times of my life but I can't remember what was happening in that day or in that other day. I just know I'm trying but the things I see aren't from me, maybe I just can't see them yet but maybe it's a beginning, not a good one but a start, and I swear I'm trying to see what I stopped doing or what I just did. I hope my mind helps me to think. My dreams stopped, my life is being just thinking and trying to understand. I'm missing things I would like they were back and with God's help I will find my mistake. I just know that I'm not anymore the one he wished to be with, the one he felt proud to be beside, the one who I liked to be for him.
Anyway, I love him.

No comments: