Monday, July 16, 2007

Well, if I stopped 5 minutes in the morning to type the last post and had this only time free today from 8:25am it was too much. It's 3:01 pm now and I had just finished my work. I'm at my aunt's house helping her to record something in a CD and her camera is playing with me. As I had to stop what I was doing here to work I just could be back now.


Well, now the camera decided to help, I will attach the two pictures to Rabie as I told him I would do and send from here. After that I think I will have a little time to rest or just stay at home reading because I found outside raining a little. I don't know if Matheus has more tests tomorrow, I just hope he can be successful in all of them. If I have the chance these days I'm going to take pictures of Lelé's babies because nowadays they are only 3 as one of them was sold sometime ago. They are so smart and I want to enjoy these times.


The pictures were uploaded now.
She said she is going to put this picture on her orkut profile hehe.
In her couch in the living room. Something, I took more pictures of her face but I didn't need to put all of them here, it's just her pictures.
Me going to the computer room to finish what I'd started.

Me, moving the download screens that were lighting in orange and writing an e-mail from the yahoo page to Rabie. Who has yahoo e-mail knows that page well.

No comments: